If you want to get rid of the Dell printer offlineproblem quickly, you can follow a simple troubleshooting process. Go through these steps.
· In the computer's Control Panel, find 'Device Manager.'
· Go to the USB controller's area, and tap the plus symbol.
· On every 'USB Root Hub,' right-tap and choose 'Properties.'
· Choose the 'Power Management' tab.
· You must uncheck the 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' option.
· Restart your device.
· Repeat step 1, and go to 'Network Adaptors.'
· Right-tap' Wireless adapter', followed by 'Properties,' and then 'Power Management.'
· Lastly, uncheck 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power'.